Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tina Turner LIVE


Todd and I took my Mom and Dad to see the Tina Turner show in Miami. Much to my surprise, it was a blast! We read on wikipedia on the way to the show that Tina is nearly 70 years old but let me tell you, she can still shake it with the best of 'em! Her voice got better and better as the night went on. She did take a 45 minute intermission in the middle of the show; we guess she needed a break to nap or literally catch her breath. That was a bit annoying but in all seriousness, she was fantastic! And my Mom LOVED it :) which made it all worth while. One by one, she is seeing all the major artists...so far we've hooked her up for:


Cher

Rod Stewart

Billy Joel

Elton John

Tina Turner


She's got quite a list going now and we're looking forward to who's next!

No comments: