Friday, January 25, 2008

Day 1 Aaron's Corporate Furnishings Women's Cycling Team Training Camp



Upon arrival to camp in Santa Cruz, California I was promptly greeted by my NEW RIDE!!! This is my 2008 Specialized S-Works Ruby training bike. It's outfitted with a SRAM Force groupo with the exception of the brand spanking new Red shifters. Its lighter than my 2007 Ruby AND this is only my training bike- the race bike will be full SRAM Red, the lightest component group on the market. Bottom line, I should be able to FLY up mountains!!!
I did have a few minutes to take the Ruby for a quick spin around Santa Cruz and get to know my teammates...and then off to our first official team dinner at a local Italian Restaurant!
So my day started at 430am Eastern Standard Time and ended at 900pm Pacific...long day to say the least so after dinner, I was fast asleep!

No comments: